Benefits of Lavender Tea
The teas from Lavender in Lavender Hill combine the floral flavour of lavender with honeybush and rooibos. This makes, not only a delicious tea, but one filled with health benefits too.
Lavender tea is known for
- relieving headaches and other inflammatory conditions such as fevers, skin irritation, arthritis pain and certain joint disorders
- soothing the body and mind
- alleviating insomnia
- reducing anxiety and stress
- assisting with stomach discomforts and indigestion
- reducing constipation, bloating and cramping
- its anti-coagulant and cholesterol-lowering properties making it a great tea for your heart
- being high in antioxidants
- being high in mineral content
- improving circulation
The antioxidants and volatile compounds in lavender neutralize free radicals in the body which can cause chronic disease, premature signs of aging, wrinkles and inflammation. Lavender tea can help relieve those symptoms leaving your skin feeling and looking young.
These are to name just a few benefits...
Our teas are organic certified at source. R65 per box of 20 tagged teabags