Serving the best breakfasts in Wynberg, Four and Twenty Cafe is now stocking our lavender rooibos and lavender honeybush teas as well as our lavender cooking herb. Pop in for a delicious eggs benedict or scrumptious almond croissant and grab your lavender goodies on the way out.
23 Wolfe Street, Chelsea Village, Wynberg | 021 762 0975
Lavender Tea Benefits:
- Relieving headaches and other inflammatory conditions such as fevers, skin irritation, arthritis pain and certain joint disorders
- Soothing the body and mind
- Alleviating insomnia
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Assists in alleviating stomach discomforts and indigestion
- Reduces constipation, bloating and cramping
- Has anti-coagulant and cholesterol-lowering properties making it a great tea for your heart
- High in antioxidants
- High in mineral content
- Improves circulation
- The antioxidants and volatile compounds in lavender neutralize free radicals in the body which can cause chronic disease, premature signs of aging, wrinkles and inflammation. Lavender tea can help relieve those symptoms leaving your skin feeling and looking young.
These are to name just a few benefits...
Our teas are organic certified at source and are packaged by the ladies from Ukama Packaging - a company that assists ladies from the Vrygrond community to run their own packaging companies.